Member of the Italian Surveyor’s Order since 1990, his professionalism lets Giovanni become also a member of the “Survayor’s Disciplinary Council of Isernia District” since 2013.
Lover of sports (above all cyclism) and Italian cuisine, Giovanni is considered the green team’s master, not only for his experience, but rather as he is always generous with advice.
- cost planning, estimating and cost control
- project management
- preparing tender and contract documents
- assisting in establishing a client’s requirements
- undertaking feasibility studies
- providing advice on contractual claims and disputes
- analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports
- expert in Land Registry procedures
- making use of Geographical Information Systems to analyse and interpret site features
- thinking creatively to resolve practical planning and development problems
- interpreting data using maps, charts and plans
- and much more…
Here a photo gallery